Would you like to consign with us? No appointments necessary!
- Consignments are accepted every day, except for Tuesday.
- Kindly limit your items to 35 items or less per day, per visit. (This ensures that we can process your items quickly).
- Bring your Items into the store in a plastic tub, laundry basket or folded in a paper bag. (We do not accept items brought in on hangers).
- All clothing and shoes must come in cleaned and presorted for spots, stains, missing buttons, etc.
- If toys or baby equipment require batteries please include them at drop off otherwise we cannot accept them.
If you would like to have your items reviewed on the spot, please come between 10 and 2. After 2 and on weekends We offer “drop and dash” which means you drop your items and pick up unwanted items the next day or we are happy to donate any unwanted items to a non profit charity. If you have a special need to drop a large amount or require someone to look through while you wait, please call 503/293 -4333 for assistance.
We give 40% of the selling price to you the consignor. You are paid after the item sells. Anytime you sell something you have the credit available to spend in the store but in order to receive a check you must have at least $20. There are no cash out options for any amount less than $20. It is to be used as store credit only. It is the consignors responsibility to check on your account. You can do this by calling our shop or stopping by! If you have specific questions please call us! 503/ 293 4333
Women’s sizes accepted are (generally) size 4 (XS) - 16 (XL), Plus sizes also- (Tops only).
Children’s sizes accepted are 3T - 14/16.
We accept in season clothing only...
Fall items accepted August- October
Winter items accepted November - January
Spring items accepted February - April
Summer items accepted May - July